Friday, January 23, 2009

Other notable Cardinals offense included Andy

Because for more than a decade within this sad, bent-but-not-entirely-broken family, it has always been all about Kym and her addictions and her relapses and her dramas. Other notable Cardinals on offense included Andy Maza, Alton Griggs, Mathew Tabernero and Keanu Torres, who each went 3 for 3 with three singles. I cant rant and rave, but I dont want to get my hopes too high. It must have been Miley Day again; these rituals just get more and more painful for poor Billy Ray. Miley Cyru appeared nervous and giggly when Ellen DeGeneres asked about her rumored boyfriend, Justin Gaston, during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that airs Thursday, according to Access Hollywood. Kidman says, In terms of my future as an actor and stuff, I dont know.

No comments: